Friday, April 17, 2009

Meet La Vie en Couture!

La Vie en Couture literally translates to 'Life in Seam'. Seam meaning the stitches to make a line. Stitches to make a piece of apparel. Apparel meaning clothing. Clothing meaning fashion. Fashion bringing life to couture. Catch my six degrees? Fantastic if you did.

I got the name of La Vie en Couture from the song, "La Vie en Rose" by Edith Piaf. I'm honestly fascinated by that song because it's one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. Because "La Vie en Rose" translates to 'Life in Pink', it's definately something that had to be mixed to my love of fashion and couture just sounds beautiful.

I'm hoping/dreaming/aspiring to be a figure in the fashion industry. I'm not sure which road I want to take yet because there's several interests as far as styling, special events, forecasting, and shopping goes. Fashion Merchandising is my major and I'm so happy to be pursuing something I'm so passionate about. This blog, I hope, can open doors for me and others who are interested in the fantabulous world of fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment