Thursday, July 16, 2009

Missing in Make-up.

I've definately been missing in action. School has had my "interest" for the past 3 months. And by interest, I mean, pass and let's get this over and done with. So, with that said, I'm still in good standing at my lovely school.

So being a Fashion Merchandising student, cosmetics and fragrance is also listed under the catergory of the merchandising. I have recently fell in love with (and indulged!) NARS and Chrisitian Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect lip gloss. I'm so in love with Sephora, it's ridiculous - I think I pay their light bills with how much money I spend there. Urban Decay, however, is another favorite of mine because their quality and pigmentation is so wonderfully done. They recently added over 30 products just in time for the fall! Exciting. I'll be back, Sephora. I promise.

Themed post later :]

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY!! YOUR BACK IN ACTION!! I think alot of ppl have been falling off cuz the summer has been freekin busy!

    ReplyDelete